- About Us
- ONLINE SOLUTIONS
- Organization development
- Corporate trainings
“In the future higher team performance is needed than the former one.”
Team function improvement always seeks solution for one problem group: “In the future higher team performance is needed than the former one.” This needs better cooperation. Generally, deep reasons are complicated if cooperation is unsatisfying in a team, leaders team, or between divisions of a company. For this reason, we always use a comprehensive methodology to uncover hidden challenges and to find the shared answers from the team.
In our cooperation development processes:
… we follow general professional value: we suit the best fitting personalized solutions for the unique situation.
In order to reach this:
- We explore the present function patterns
- We base our goals on the expectations and goals of the executives
- We react flexibly to the current situation (iterating if needed)
- We relate to group members as partners
On our cooperation developing programs we use different models with great impact: GROW Continuous Service Improvement Programme and the Lencioni team maturity models.
We are only successful in a project like this if the group is finally able to meet the expectations and team performance improves.
We reach this by attaining multiple milestones:
- Shared values are formed with clear standards
- Common, well defined goals are reaching the surface
- A positive attitude is shown from everyone which is needed to the work/change
- Clear roles are shaped
- Strong sense of togetherness and culture is formed
- Mutual trust is strenghtened towards each other
- The cooperation is effective both inside the team and outside
- Active and assertive communication is combined with understanding listening which impacts everybody positively