Our development program covers all three main elements of performance management: objective, performance management and performance evaluation.
Its purpose is to provide managers with theoretical knowledge and practical tools; enable them to
recognize the staff’s current level of preparedness, motivation and support the organization with personalized, conscious performance management.
The topics of the program:
- Interpretation of performance – Employee performance, competence system
- Individual and performance: psychology of effective work (involvement, engagement and exchanges of psychological contracts)
- To support the process of employee cooperation
- A benchmarking discussion: from the structure of conversation to the positive-sealing techniques
- The Art of feedback: Levels and types of feedback, effective feedback
As a result of the program, participants:
- communicate more efficiently and more efficiently
- engage in performance and feedback culture
- as a leader, they take responsibility for the team’s atmosphere and standards
- top management decisions are consciously mediated toward lower levels