We have redefined our own operation, development approach, methods and tools to adapt to the new situation. We have reprogrammed classical classroom genres into online space:
- We redesigned the timing of our programs to shorter units,
- we have selected, tested multiple online platforms which we use confidently,
- we organise our trainings in a way that the learning process will be effective and exciting for our clients, maintaining our practice-oriented approach.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN VIRTUAL AND CLASSROOM TRAININGS? AND WHAT IS NOT?
- Higher discipline, more energy and preparation are needed
- Special requirements: calm environment and well-functioning techniques
- Gives opportunity for the same interaction levels and the same use of varied techniques
- Less printed material, more focused learning experience
Online trainings require more energy from participants than classroom trainings and the space is smaller for large group interactions. Therefore we have redesigned our trainings in order to maintain the efficiency and great learning expereince of trainings in the virtual environment as well. We customize the timing of the learning units of virtual training to the needs of our clients.
For further information please contact us!