The purpose of our stress management training is to demonstrate practical techniques. Collaboration with conscious behavior can significantly reduce the perceived negative stress and help prevent the development of burnout condition.
In addition to reviewing the popular scientific background of effective stress management, participants fill a test to create a detailed stress map of their own stress patterns and then combine their personal effectiveness and work ability with stress experiences.
The topics of the program:
- What is stress? Theoretical background of eu- and distress
- Filling stress map
- Relaxation techniquesk
- Scope theory
- Stress management exercises
- Processing stress map results
- Participants can choose the most effective method for their personality
As a result of the program, participants:
- recognize their and others’ stress patterns
- learn several stress management procedures
- can reduce their physiological response to stress
- can reduce the pressure on themselves and on others
- actively contribute preserving long-term health