This training helps to understand how projects work, what are the prerequisites for success, what competencies are needed to define and implement projects.
During the training, participants will acquire the effective mapping of stakeholder’s needs, appropiate
communication, effective project management’s criteria and learn the principles of successful project management through exercises.
The topics of the program:
- The project model: What is it worth to do as a project?
- Maturity of the organization’s project activity
- Define strategic objectives, expected business impacts, project objectives and deliveries
- Measuring the success of a project – defining indicators
- Project communication and stakeholder management
- The general process of the project
- Basics of project planning
- PM knowledge areas – required project manager competencies
- Competence mix in the project team
- Project control tools, techniques
As a result of the program, participants:
- learn differencies between project-based work and a normal job
- will be able to determine dependencies to make the project easier
- can identify the dangers and estimate what resources they will need
- learn effective ways of organize resources
- learn to apply a systemic project management method