An important task of our work life is to create congruence between organizational and individual objectives. In the context of harmonization our objectives, we often get into conflict with ourselves or experience conflicts in our environment.
Very often, conflicts arise not only because of our differences, but also because of the complex organizational operation. For us, it does not mean how much conflict we meet, but rather how to deal with these situations.
The topics of the program:
- Conflict management styles
- Self-assessment – self-confidence – self-validation
- Self-states: OK, not OK
- Interfaces techniques, verbal and nonverbal communication
- Methodological steps of conflict management
- Analysis of concrete workplace and personal conflicts
- Situational games
As a result of the program, participants:
- will be able to sharpen their “external observer eyes” to neutralize the situations
- will be more aware choosing the most appropriate conflict resolution strategy for the given situation
- are learning to harmonize objectives and needs, to think about others, and to reach a consensual, satisfying decision