Feedback is a powerful leadership force for motivation, which is available for leaders without any other necessary financial resources.
Almost every organization has a performance evaluation system, which can be supported tremendously by appropriate feedback methodology.
Effective feedback technique training is designed to teach participants effective and constructive feedback, maximizing the potential of this genre.
The topics of the program:
- How do I give feedback to colleagues?
- When and how often do we give feedback?
- Preparing for evaluation
- Feedback styles
- What is feedback about? The subject of feedback
- Components of individual performance
- Feedback techniques
- Objectives as milestones
- Sources of impressions and distortions
As a result of the program, participants:
- are deliberately preparing for each types of feedback
- collect comprehensive information for feedback
- acquire different types of feedback and techniques and apply them in a customized, diversified way
- based on SMART objectives, they will be able to think and identify future key points
- are able to involve employees in work better and empower them
- learn to give feedback, receive and ask for it also