We believe that presentation should be built from outside and the inside. To achieve desired effect, self-knowledge, psychological knowledge, rhetorical tricks, sound technical skills and many exercises are essential.
Our special Presentation technique training was built:
Day 1 – Presentation technique – What presentation skills needed?
Day 2 – Making presentation – What will help the ppt?
Day 3 – Exercise – What makes a performance effective?
The topics of the program:
- Criteria for effective presentation
- General presence: space use, posture, volume, eye contact
- Maintaining relationships and attention
- Presentation structure, logical structure
- Mastering MS PowerPoint based techniques (visualization, design) with two main objectives: emphasizing (understanding support) and efficiency enhancing (less expense)
- The psychological and rhetorical tricks of effect
- Situational exercises: Questions for involving and addressing
As a result of the program, participants:
- deepen the basic presentation skills (presentation, lecture technique)
- learn to use psychological weapons of impactful communication
- will be able to incorporate rhetorical techniques consciously into their performances
- learn to construct the message
- learn useful, time-saving and visual enhancement PPT tricks
- learn how to deliver their presentations to target audience in a memorable way